Saturday, March 13, 2010

HELLO!!!

I have the idea of starting a blog for quite sometime now. But the idea of me writing always make me think twice because writing is not always my strongest point especially in a language other than my mother tongue. Since I am quite shy, the idea of someone reading my post and laughing hysterically at my writing always makes me uncomfortable(see I say I’m shy:)). But since we humans are always going forward and we should deal with all our fears in order to succeed in life, however small or strange they might be I’ve made up my mind to maintain a blog and update it at least once a week(what kind of phobia is that).

I have read a lot of blogs and I envy them for their creativity and their command of the language….makes me fell bad for myself since I didn’t want to practice much during my school days and now it is really hard to improve.So I’ll try to write my post in English as long as possible so that I might have some improvement.

My blog does not focus on anything in particular but everything that makes me wonder and think. I know most of you readers will be bored by now, so anyway thanks for reading my intro(thring lo mo)and hope u will visit again to read my next blog which will be coming shortly.

2 comments:

  1. Your name (Kay) really made me sit up because I use that name on some sites :) Maybe I'll change it so that people won't think that I am you.

    Recent blogger here too. And no, your intro is not thring. I was initially apprehensive of people laughing at my blog too because there are so many good bloggers out there and they seriously give me an inferiority complex. Mahse, a ho lutuk, i sawi ang deuh hian, its good to put orselves out there. :)

    I know zilch about gaming, but you make it look interesting :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. @ku2...thanks for appreciating...
    am hoping to move forward...:)

    ReplyDelete